Human Resources

Human Resources Office Hours:
Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

For questions, call:

(406) 345-4155

Email Address:
Mailing Address:
207 West Bell
Glendive, MT 59330
Office location:
207 W Bell
Glendive, MT 59330

Job Opportunities


To apply for these positions, please contact Dawson County Human Resources or visit Glendive Job Service
or complete a Dawson County application for employment.  Return your application to Dawson County Human Resources, at 207 W. Bell Street, Glendive, MT  59330..

Dawson County Employment Application

Dawson County Corrections Facility Background Check Form

    Current Job Openings:    
                         Home Health Aide - Part Time
                         Corrections Officer
BENEFITS:  Dawson County offers a rich benefit package which includes: paid employee health insurance premium, PERS Retirement, SRS Retirement (Sheriff Retirement System - 20 year retirement), vacation and sick leave accrual on first day of employment, life insurance and optional tax deferred plans which include:  Flex Plan, HSA, AFLAC and Colonial Insurance Plans, Nationwide Retirement 457B Plan (which also includes a Roth option).  Optional dental and vision plans are also offered.  Part-time positions - benefits are pro-rated.

HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please contact  the Glendive Job Service to complete a Dawson County application and complete any required testing (if applicable).   Completed applications should be submitted to Dawson County  or the Glendive Job Service. 

For a complete position description, please make your request to Dawson County Payroll Department.

Dawson County provides equal opportunity for employment, retention and advancement to all people regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, religious or political affiliation, sex, age, marital status, mental or physical disabilities. The information contained on employment applications is sought in good faith. It will not be used in any way to discriminate against any applicant for employment in violation of state or federal law.