Elections/Voter Info

Where to Vote:


Shirley Kreiman
Election Administrator


To contact us:

207 W. Bell St.
Glendive, MT  59330
Phone: 406-377-3058
Fax: 406-377-1717

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm



Election/Voter Information

Find Your Polling Place.

To be eligible to vote in an election you must be registered 30 days prior to the election.  Voter Registration cards are available from the Clerk & Recorder's office, Driver's Licensing Bureau, DPHHS Office and DCHS (government teacher) or in the forms section here.  You may be a late registrant and vote in the election, but you must register and vote at the Clerk & Recorder's office.

 In order to Register to vote:

  • One must be a U.S. Citizen, be at least 18 years old on or before the next election.
  • Lived in the State of Montana for at least 30 days prior to the election.
  • Must not be in a penal institution for a felon conviction, nor have been determined by a court to be of unsound mind.

A voter card will be mailed to you, stating your precinct, following the receipt of your voter registration form.

 Don't forget if you move or change your name, send us a new Voter Registration Card.

A link to a free student voter guide

Forms to file for City/Municipal Election

Do you want to know the status of a ballot you returned by mail for a federal Election?  Click on the link below.  You may download the app to your electronic device.                                                                                             MVP