Employee Handbook & Policies
The Dawson County Employee Handbook is issued to better inform employees of certain County policies. The County reserves all rights to manage its affairs, except as the provisions contained in this manual may specifically provide restrictions.
From time to time the County may issue additional policies or updates, and it is the employee's responsibility to read them, to seek clarification from his/her supervisor if he/she has any questions, and to maintain updated policies in the Employee Handbook he/she has been issued. When changes or additions are made to County policy, you will be notified and provided a copy of the changes. Any changes or additions will also be made available on this page.
Dawson County benefit links - Summary Plan Descriptions:
- MACo Life Insurance Coverage http://www.mtcounties.org/risk-sharing/health-care/life-insurance-coverage-available-through-macohct
- MACo Health Care Trust http://www.mtcounties.org/risk-sharing/health-care/macohct-benefit-plans
- Dawson County 457 Account available through Nationwide – (another retirement plan addition to the PERS - employee contribution only) https://www.nrsforu.com/iApp/tcm/nrsforu/index.jsp
- PERS (retirement plan) - http://mpera.mt.gov/pers.shtml
- Allegiance (flex plan) - https://www.askallegiance.com/OnlineServices/Claim/Flex
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
User ID and Password is: lifebalance
Additional County Policies: